To achieve the ambition of innovative healthcare solutions and access to effective treatments in Africa, IAS Pharma 2023 is open to innovations to drive medical research and development, leveraging potential groundbreaking solutions.
In furtherance of advancing the development of innovative solutions, IAS is hosting an innovation challenge pitch session for the period leading to the finale at the IAS Pharma 2023.
- IT/Digital Health
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain & Logistics
Benefits to participation
- The best innovators will get access to Xcene Research’s network and value chain, allowing them to further develop and grow their value proposition
- Product development, distribution, and business modelling will be supported through NGN20,000,000.00 in equity investments for select businesses
- Mentorship and support from Xcene Research as well as industry leaders in the chosen business industry.
Recognition and exposure during the IAS 2023 event and on the IAS website
- The winners will also have access to Xcene Research’s customer base and employee expertise to further bolster their operations
- Businesses may operate in but not limited to the Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Education, Manufacturing and Agricultural sectors as it relates to the Healthcare Industry
- Provision of total business valuation, percentage and valuation of shareholder equity up for financing
- Business must have been in existence and duly registered with the Corporate Affairs commission for at least 3 years
- Entries must demonstrate the potential for scale from proof of concept to long-term sustainability
- Candidates must provide a corporate account with a commercial bank, statement of financial position and profit and loss statement for the last 3 years
- Provision of concise business plan with 3–5-year business projection
- Signed permission from your partners and/or shareholders
How to apply
Click here to participate. The deadline for application is Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates