Do you have an innovative solution or product that requires funding? Or an academic researcher with an innovative prototype that could address societal problems in Nigeria?
Then PROJECT Innovation to Market invites you to become a I2M fellow (funded by the UK government) where you can access N5M worth of funding (both in cash and support) to help develop and take your products to the market.
Benefits of participation
- Training to make innovation market early
- Funding for prototyping up to 2 million naira
- Intellectual property protection filing the innovation
- Innovation product managers to guide through the entire process
- Startup incubator and funding
- Co-working space within the University of Lagos
- Full support in linking your innovation to the industry
How to apply
Innovators who want to join the revolution can apply here.
Researchers who want to collaborate for change can apply here.
The extended deadline for application is Saturday, April 15, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.