Clean Technology Hub recently launched the 3rd Cohort of its incubation program
The three-month virtual Clean Tech Hub incubation program will foster new concepts that address the energy access gap that plagues underprivileged regions in Nigeria by creating a network of Nigerian off-grid energy enterprises and enabling them to validate their businesses or ideas.
During this virtual program, participants will learn:
- How to validate their business ideas
- Establishing an effective organizational structure
- Understanding the legal and regulatory aspects of businesses
- How to set up your founding team
- Developing a business model and bankable business plan
- Digital marketing
- Startup financing
- Brand positioning and storytelling
- Business Development Support
- Many networking and growth opportunities to help startups develop
How to Apply
This application for the clean tech hub incubation program is open to ideation and early-stage startups, with viable renewable energy innovations.
Interested and qualified persons can apply by filling out this form. The deadline for application is Monday, June 20, 2022.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.