Are you a clinical researcher passionate about tackling clinical projects around Musculoskeletal trauma and bone infection? Are you based in the Middle East or North African regions? If yes, you can apply for the AO TMENA Research Grants funded by the AO TMENA Region of the AO Foundation, a non-profit organization based in Switzerland.
Why AO TMENA Research Grants?
The grants are initiated to support individual researchers and research groups that specialize in projects involving trauma, surgery of the locomotor system, and other clinical research. Note that the grants are to provide investigators with seed money to carry out projects rather than an ongoing source of funding for established laboratories.
What is the value of the award?
If you apply for the AO TMENA Research Grants, you stand a chance to secure up to CHF 8,000 in grants.
What are the requirements?
To be eligible for this program, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a clinician or researcher in the fields of Musculoskeletal trauma and Bone infection.
- You must be based in the Middle East or Northern Africa Region.
- As the principal investigator, you must not be above 40 years.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English (applications must be written in English).
How can I apply?
Follow the steps below to begin your application process:
- See the guidelines here
- Fill out the form
- Submit the form as an unprotected Microsoft Word document and send it as PDF [email protected].
Be informed that all applications will be peer-reviewed by at least two known experts from the AO TMENA Research Committee. Also, note only a limited number of projects will be approved due to limited financial resources.
Applications close on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.