Bees Soft-landing program has opened applications for African startup or SMEs that wants to develop their business in Europe?
The “BEES” program powered by Enrich in Africa encourages and eases the mobility of entrepreneurs from African countries to Europe (France and then other countries) through various modules.
The program promotes skills development, skills transfer as well as the internationalisation of innovative solutions!
The aim of the call for application is to select 10 SMEs in order to help them navigate the complex and important path of internationalisation to Europe.
The program lasts 3 months. Laureates will have to start the program in the Paris Region (Bond’innov incubator) but will be free to continue in another European incubator or in any place of their choice after the first month.
Benefits of the program
- Support in obtaining a Schengen visa and administrative support
- In-site accommodation is available on-demand at preferential rates
- Intensive bootcamp at Bond’innov where the laureates will attend various training sessions and participate in social events to meet the local entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Free access to the incubator co-working space for 3 months
- Support in booking specialized business meetings, tailored to the needs of the laureates
- Assistance if the laureates intend to internationalize to another European country.
Criteria for application
- Have at least 2 employees and/or co-founders
- Have a turnover of at least € 15 000 in 2020
- Have a venture which is at least 2 years old.
- Have their headquarters based in an African country
How to apply
Are you an African startup? Apply here for the Bees Soft-landing program. The deadline for application is Monday, June 14, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.