The Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program (YEEP) offers to support entrepreneurs by providing the cash, mentorship, and scholarships they’ll need to grow their businesses.
The sponsors of this initiative want to help young people-founded businesses, social enterprises, and organizations.
Engaging social companies and startups in the early and growth stages is of special significance to them. You might think about applying for a spot in the program if you meet these requirements.
The advantages listed below are available to applicants who YEEP accepts into its mentorship and funding program:
- Gain access to learning and development opportunities via the YEEP network
- Obtain funds
- Acquire the abilities they’ll require to be successful business owners and entrepreneurs
- Utilize networking opportunities for the company that could lead to beneficial alliances and other business relationships.
- Obtain a Business Management certificate.
Startups who want to apply for this program should fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Leaders of impactful organizations, social businesses, or startups should be
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Be ready to present your company to an investment audience.
- Their business proposal must inspire passion.
How to apply
Click here to submit an application for the YEEP Scholarship, Mentorship, and Funding Program.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.