Having produced six of the fastest-growing economies in the world, according to one World Economic Forum Report, Africa is often viewed as a land of limitless opportunities.
Even in the face of challenges, innovative African youths are proving themselves resourceful and innovative as they develop tech-driven solutions to solve problems in their communities.
Are you one of such entrepreneurs that are propelling the continent to the forefront of wealth and innovation? If so, why not apply for the Unicorn Programme.
The Unicorn Programme
With the knowledge that entrepreneurship and innovation will unlock all the opportunities buried in Africa, the Unicorn Programme was launched to identify, engage, train and support African entrepreneurs.
The incubation programme is open to African tech startups on the lookout for seed capital, coaching, business networking, incubation, and mentorship. During the course of the Unicorn Programme, selected participants will have the opportunity to make create, refine and launch their innovations to the world.
The Unicorn programme will focus on the following areas:
- Branding and Marketing
- Business Model Analysis
- Funding Sources
- Route to Market Strategy
- Vision Boarding
If you qualify, you stand a chance to receive:
- Intensive training and incubation;
- Access to resources, peer support, and business coaching;
- Mentorship from world-class industry experts;
- Access to meeting rooms and post-incubation workspace;
- Opportunity to tap into Unicorn’s local and international network;
- A chance to receive grants sponsored by AGS and Diatom Impact as well as further access to a $1,000,000 investment.
You can apply if you are
- An African citizen;
- A founder/entrepreneur looking to fuel and scale your innovative ideas;
If you wish to apply for the Unicorn Programme click here.
Entries close on Friday, April 9, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.